Real Estate Research Chair
A chair is established as a specific structure for the execution of teaching, academic and research activities within a specific field. Thus, the Real Estate Research Chair was created with the purpose of creating and promoting study and research in the real estate field within the Department of Finance and Accounting of the UMA .
Real Estate Business School will develop the activities within the chair’s program, both in real estate training and real estate research . Other public and private entities and institutions may participate as collaborators for the purposes of financing and support under the conditions established by the Chair.
Among the objectives of the Real Estate Research Chair are:
- Economic and financial analysis of the real estate sector and its temporal monitoring.
- Study of market trends in the real estate sector.
- Help in the training of professionals in the sector.
- Promote the creation of sectoral databases and statistical analysis.
- Transfer of knowledge in the real estate field.
Among other complementary activities , the Chair will contemplate and promote:
- Work days for professionals and teachers.
- Collaborative work to contribute knowledge between UMA researchers and the private sector.
- Sponsorship of professional training programs.
- Dissemination of the results of real estate research.
- Any other activities that promote the achievement of the objectives of the Chair